Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th and the Vanishing Index




A few weeks ago, one of the readers of Kitchen Primer, Jerry, asked for an index.  It’s on the way Jerry!  Thursday I figured out how to label entries and insert a list on the side.  Well, I thought I did.  Between yesterday (after having revisited over 50 of the entries, tagging them and reposting) and today, that work seems to have vanished (hate when that happens).

SO…  a little blog sleuthing is in order (not to mention some repeat work) and hopefully by next weekend there will be an index (or part of one) for your blog reading pleasure.

Please pardon the absence this week of not only the index but also anything else useful. I will work behind the scenes at New Kitchen Primer and with any luck (tell me that this has absolutely nothing to do with today being Friday the 13th) next week you will have an index to revisit past stuff and we can again move forward with some kitchen basics.

I'm going to leave you hanging (had to tie this in with the photo somehow) and see you next week after a bit of mystery solving.

No comments:

Post a Comment